Baltimore Immigration Museum

Contact Information

About Us

After years of searching for a location for our exhibits, the Baltimore Immigration Memorial, Inc. organization partnered with the Locust Point Community Church UCC, to establish a museum in the church-owned Immigration House at 1308 Beason Street. This building was built in 1904 for newly arrived European immigrants who needed temporary housing before moving on to their final destinations or finding work and permanent housing in Baltimore.

Tours

PLEASE NOTE: For the months of December, January, and February, we will be open by appointment only. Please contact bim@immigrationbaltimore.org or call 443-542-2263 to make a reservation. Starting March 1, 2018, we will be open again on weekends 1-4 PM. The museum is free, but donations are welcome to help with upkeep and maintenance, as well as future exhibits and educational programs